All shades of Purple

Because purple is my favorite color.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Photo

I did more in December than make (and eat) cookies. I made doll clothes for the Eager Helper's Christmas present. Two dresses (the red one is sleeveless), two panties, a pair of jammies and a bonnet.
I wish the shot were more overhead to better show off the details, but you'll have to use your imagination. They were quite a lot of work and fun. No, I am not ready to go into business. This kind of craftiness I do only for love. The Eager Helper is thrilled with them and I congratulate myself with how they are helping her develop fine motor skills as well as the unheard of skills called patience and perseverance.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com